The Credo 180 team serves as a sounding board for management and the board well before a company makes the decision to pursue debt capital. We help management teams determine if or when it makes sense to take on debt. For example:
- Do you have access to capital when you need it?
- How much and what type of debt is right for your company?
- Should you do debt now or later?
- Does your current debt structure provide adequate flexibility?
- Is your current debt solution in alignment with the company’s growth strategy?
Type of Debt
- Senior secured term loans
- Growth capital venture loans
- Senior Mezzanine and Royalty Financing
- Enterprise value cash flow loans
Asset basedworking capital lines of credit Asset specificequipment financing